miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

Final and pass to another stage! (maybe)


At one month of finish the semester some courses comes to the end. Final exams are soon to come (and the nerves too). But, today I don’t like talk you about stress and all that tense ambient of the last days.
I want to write about my pre-intermediate English class, specifically of my blogging experience.

I liked the experience of practice my English trough blog platform, because it permits think in English about different areas of the professional and colloquial communication. That is good, because in the future we will talk with all kind of persons. Also, write about our likes is a entertaining way of improve.

Personally I improve my English taking aware about my redaction, vocabulary and orthography fault and correct it. Even though that personal work and reflexion, I think that is necessary the feedback from someone expert in the English speaking, because there are aspects that the students could not manage and the blogging experience couldn’t be as profitable as it should be.
So, for future class I think that it should be the instances for check all fault, maybe dedicating especial days or class time to do this, like at the start of the experience class and thus undoing mistakes in the next next. Being fair, this is a student’s problem too because the teacher maybe can’t cope with a big number of students or at least is very difficult check the blog of two classes without abandon another tasks. So, it’s important the personal motivation of the student, who have to ask when have a doubt.
I think this course is good oriented, because is very functional and look for all aspects of the communication. But, the are details as above it could improve.
Best wishes, I see you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario