miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

The job of my dreams


There are many areas in my career where choose and for to be a good physical therapy is necessary choose and specialize in one of them. As a child, I been attached to sports so I think that will be my future work area.
I hope know a lot of sports science and maybe discover new limits for the human body and upgrade sports marks and rehab times (and quality obviously) and for that I know that I have to study a lot.
I really love my country, because of many reasons. But if I have those goals, for now, Chile doesn’t have the technology or opportunities to develop what I want and Live of that. So, maybe (or maybe not) in seven years I will have to migrate to another countries like Brazil (perhaps the nearest), USA or any of Europe.
Anyway, my ideal job has to offer me the possibility of travel occasionally and perfect my knowledge. Also it has to have a good work environment. I don’t talking about laughter and jokes every time, but I want a serious and respect environment for don’t have problems with anybody (or avoid that). My ideal job have to give me time to share with my family. Maybe these are many requirements for a job and could be too difficult to find something like that. But I think I can work and study for obtain my aims or almost of that.
That is my ideal job, but maybe in seven years I’ll change of opinion about that I want and I finished having a restaurant, having my own research center or health center , why not?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario