jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

Music and me... coming back


Music is very important in my life, because it brings to my mind so many memories of my past, such as people or places.

I love to listen rock music because i think it helps me to relax and represent my feelings, and also because y can feel free singing and dancing them anytime, anywhere.

My father was the one that introduce this type of music in my life, he has always been a great fan of it, and since i was little I felt awesome sharing and rocking with him.

Recently a friend of mine introduce me a type of music i didn't know much, it's called R&B, and nowadays i enjoy listening to it, especially when i wanna relax or study because of its beat, its rythm and the singers voice, such as usher, ne-yo or rihanna.

When im sad i like to listen to jamiroquai or lenny kravitz, they are great singers and i really enjoy their songs and lyrics, sometimes they really make my day!

I'd like to tell you that i love music and i feel it's part of my life, and it'll always be, it represent my feelings, my thoughts, sometimes turn me on in parties, or just help me to relax and have a nice trip to home in the metro. Hope you enjoy and listen to my music, see ya next week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario