miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010


My favourite site in physical therapy is “Kinesiologia & Salud”. There are many webs where we can find information about health area and download books, but I always choose this web, because it is more focused about physical therapy topics.
In general university students always have to charge heavy books and this make difficult move many at once. I like the web because give me the option of download many books, so I can have books in my PC instead of have stacks and stacks.

The web has a download section where we can find not only about science books, we can find papers, tutorials, summaries, etc.

Also there are a links sections with pages for more downloading, health innovation news, training blogs, physical therapy news, magazines, videos and sports therapies related.

I like the webpage because reunite me all the information what I need and save me of go page in page and often don’t find anything, or anything useful. Also (apart of the publicity) the web is, in general, tidy and clean. Well, the web is not perfect, because there are some broken links.


http://kineandscience.blogspot.com

1 comentario:

  1. Do you know any web site like this about obstetric?
    jajajajajaj
    See you nicoo :D
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar