miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010


I think my career was made for me because at the moment I haven’t lived the experience of others students from another career when they say “I don’t know why I have to study this, if I won’t use it in the future”.

In my view the physical therapist have to love their career because is necessary to much patience, the treatments could be of months. The physical therapist must be an always updated professional because the science is an always updated area too, is a big responsibility the health and confidence of the patient.

I hope someday contribute to the health and science of my country. In the health area I want make happy hearts and give new opportunities. In the area of science I want make new discoveries like revolutionary technics on sports.

4 comentarios:

  1. It is very good that you love so much your career
    But I think obstetric is the best career jajajajaj
    I think help people is a live's reason, be usefull in your society is the most important think that came to this world
    Kisses
    See you Nico

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with your aims, I think that many of us want to achieve similar things. See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's true when you said that you have to love your career if you want to be good on it. That is important in all the careers.

    And I am agree with Javiera that obstetrics is a best career jaja

    See you nico!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. For all this I love my career too!
    Kisses nico!!

    ResponderEliminar