miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

My favourite food


I love too many foods actually. But obviously I have some favourites than others, for example, the barbecue with salads. There are many places where you can go out and eat this delicious dish. Recently my family and I went to eat to “Chilenazo”, a restaurant located in Vicuña mackena, La Florida municipality.

There are some foods that now I can’t see. The eggs with tomatoes for example, before I really liked, but some day I felt sick and guilty, because late of ate that I ate cake too. Well I think that was the really guilty of my sickness and I couldn’t go out that night.

Evidently food is really important in the development and performance of any person. Personally I don’t dissociate that relation, when I have sports activities, I prefer pasta or rice and salad.

Junk food sometimes could be a fast solution, but also are a fat solution. Candies and sweet food are delicious and sometimes addictive ( chocolate, for example).

The best diet must count with all types of food. Mainly is important eat ceral and vegetables. Drink milk and moderate consumption of meat and saturate fats. And avoid sugar and foods like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario