domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Films...part of some lifes

I like all film’s kind, some more than others, but I think I have a least one favorite movie by genre. All of us have been touch by a film. There are films that remember us: good and bad situations, friends, actual or past girlfriends, etc.

The seventh art, from its creation has impressed to the audience, causing different kinds of feelings. I have lived the same experience, from child I have been a fan of the movies, I usually saw Disney’s movies over and over again. Now, for time, I can’t see the number of movies as I want, so I lost the opportunity to see many good movies in the cinema (the best place to see a movie).

Maybe is a little expensive, but the cinema is the better place to see a movie. The own house is the more comfortable place to see a film, you can laugh to loud, stop it whenever you need, shout to the actor or character without someone who replies you “shhhh!”. However, in the cinema we can have an excellent video-audio system and precise luminosity. But, if you have a cinema at home, that is the best place.

I want to dedicate my last words to distinguish the development of the Chilean cinema industry. With major monetary contribution and sponsorships of privates, new technics and technologies have entered to our country (with all the influence that it includes). But, the really important thing is the keeping of the Chilean identity on the movies.

See you!

1 comentario:

  1. Watching movies at cinema is very cool, but, as you say, it is very expensive!

    ResponderEliminar