miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

27/02


The day of the earthquake I was in the dinner room with my family taking a tea (yes, very late for a tea) because we (my family and me) had to went for my brother who was in a party. That night we were lucky, because at 3 am we was went for a drive to Cajon del Maipo and we decided come back house.
At the earthquake time, I had the job of opened the door and I got really nervous because I could not find my keys. Finally I could open the door and we felt safe.
The experience (for me) was not shocking like could be for other people because wasn’t any damage in my house or family, but some buddies who were in the beach or south of the country had problems and I worry too much about them.
I helped affected people through “Chile ayuda a Chile” TV program.
I learned to be ready for emergencies

2 comentarios:

  1. WOOOOOOOOW


    DID YOU CRYYYY???? jajajaj


    See you :D


    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. so late for a tea xD jajajaa
    I think everybody was nervous in the moment of the earthquake :/ it was so shocking

    I'm glad that nothing has happened to you or your family ;D

    (by the way, I like that song of Radiohead, its great!)

    ResponderEliminar